Monday 2 March 2015

In Between Days







Photos: Luke Barrett
(apologies for the blurriness, the camera didn't appreciate the lighting it seemed)

Thought I'd share a much more casual outfit that I wore the other week on a trip to exchange money over at the post office for my trip to Copenhagen. It's starting to get quite a bit warmer now in London, so hopefully I'll be able to post a few more spring time outfits without having to carry around a much bulkier coat or jacket that I normally have to. Also you can definitely see in this photo how much lighter my hair is now after my trip to Toni&Guy the other week. I love the results so much, and my hair feels a lot healthier than it has after bleaching in the past, if only it wasn't so expensive!
(apologies for little make up, this was the only time I left home that day!)

Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Jumper - Topshop
Trousers- Uniqlo
Shoes - Nike x Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs