Saturday 28 February 2015

The Liebster Award

Okay so, I was lucky enough to be nominated for this tag by the pretty rad Prim of Prim and Propa which was a massive surprise to me but I'm really chuffed to have been nominated anyway as I've seen lots of other blogs be nominated also! I think this is a lovely thing to be circulating around the blogging community and it definitely helps newer bloggers feel a lot more welcomed into the social side.
Here are the questions that I was asked:


What colour would you describe yourself as?
I'd definitely like to think I'm orange, as it's quite bright and colourful and it is my favourite colour for sure. However I imagine most of the time I'm a light grey haha
 Favourite Disney Movie?
Right now, I'm all about that Big Hero 6 hype as I just saw it the other day and Fall Out Boy are on the soundtrack so there really isn't much that can go wrong with that. Overall, probably something like Lion King as I'm a massive kid. (and the lion king part of kingdom hearts is awesome)
 What inspires you to write?
Mostly the want to have a record of what I'm doing and when so I can look back on it in a couple of years and remember it all. But I also want to share what I'm doing and be able to talk to others with similar interests about what I am enjoying!
 Instagram or Twitter?
This past year, probably instagram definitely, but I've had twitter for so so long that I think it will always have my heart, and I've met some amazing people through twitter, which could never really happen through instagram.
 Tell us a little bit about your blog? 
My blog was created as a bit of a live diary for when I moved to London, and I also wanted to be able to share my personal style as I love love seeing what other people wear and how they style themselves. I also like dragging in my other loves of music and gaming a little bit too if I can!
Explain your style in 3 words. 
comfort, edgy, eclectic
Which city would you love to live in? 
I would love to live in an American city, as they look so different and I've never truly experienced one such as New York or Los Angeles. However it was always my dream to live nearer to London, and well, I'm there right now so I have no complaints.
Bath or Shower? 
For a long long time, this would have been bath, but purely for convenience (and lack of a bath) I must now say shower!
Name your all time favourite movie.
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
 What blogs are you loving at the moment?
As always my 3 faves are HelenZoe London, and Amy Valentine
Out of the smaller blogs that I love just as much to read:
Sailor-storiesraggydolllobloggsluke-in-londonSarah Scribbles and loads loads more.
So I tag all those people above that I've mentioned and also anyone else who would like to do this, let me know you've done it in the comments as that would be lovely!
Here are my questions for you, and let me know when you've completed it as that would be fab!

What got you into blogging to begin with? What is your favourite outfit to wear? Ideal date night? Main inspirations for coming up with blog posts? What is your favourite type of blog post to a) read and b) write? Any other hobbies outside of blogging? A fact people might not know about you? Favourite stores to shop in? Favourite food? Favourite band? Describe your blog with a sentence.

Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much hun! I've not done this before so im going to get to work on this now, very honoured to be one of your nominees! Love your blog :) xxx

    http://lobloggs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog too, and I loved your post as well! :D xxx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs