Saturday 7 February 2015

Mac - Diva

So on my trip to Spitalfield's market the other week I decided to purchase my first ever Mac make up!!!! yeah i can't believe that I didn't have one but until about a year ago I didn't even own a lipstick and I've slowly been working my way there until voila... here we are.




Ignoring how bad my application is, as my lips were like the Sahara desert on this day and I stupidly forgot to apply any lip balm. sigh. But look at the colour!!!! It's such a lovely dark berry colour that is so different to anything else that I own, and it's a matte too, which I think is my favourite finish for a lipstick. It faded slightly patchy, but again, this may have been to my dry lips. It was easy to apply, and Mac's lipstick bullets mean they're very transportable so it's not like you can't quickly top up in the toilets throughout the day, and it's definitely a colour then can work the day to night multi-function of make up that everyone craves nowadays.
Got any other recommendations for Mac lipsticks, let me know in the comments!
Megan


4 comments:

  1. I still don't own a MAC lipstick either...
    These one is such a lovely colour, suits you :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :)
      I'm not quite sure that they're like the best thing ever, but their range of colour is very impressive (however i have a clinique lipstick that I think is my fave!!)

      Delete
  2. I only just got my first one last month but i know its the start of a big addiction!! this colour is gorgeous and it suits you so well!

    x

    http://lobloggs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I felt so pressured in the shop I went for the first one she suggested near enough and then was so worried that it wouldn't suit me!! I'm trying to save money so I'm avoiding all mac stores currently haha! x

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs