Thursday 11 September 2014

Wishlist #1


From left to right clockwise:

Hello again! Too long since I've last posted, I was trying to keep to a weekly schedule but apparently I couldn't even keep that up for one week! Anyway, here's a small list of some of the select few items I've been lusting after lately. I'm not feeling all to autumn-y yet as the last few days have been so warm, I'm still out and about in skirts and shorts with no tights, hence why none of these are coats or other winter accessories... yet.

I'm trying to get a but more adventurous with my wardrobe, so when I've been out shopping lately I've been trying to push myself to get things that are a little bit out of my comfort zone. The Topshop dress and the River Island shirt are both a lot more vibrant than most things I would normally wear, while also both being quite trans-seasonal. You can't really see it from the picture, but the Topshop dress has cut outs that look super flattering.

The Asos body is included because it's unlike anything you normally see,  and I think it would be great layered up for the autumn. Lastly, and definitely not least, is the Motel sequin dress. Just look at it. It's seriously one of the nicest looking dresses I've ever seen. I love how the sequins make it flashy but the bodycon makes it also look quite classy too. As I'm going away to university quite soon, I thought this would make a lovely freshers week dress, as well as something that could be worn for any evening out.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for reading!
Megan x

2 comments:

 
site design by designer blogs