Thursday 25 September 2014

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner - Review

So I recently took the plunge and went and bought this newest gel eyeliner from Benefit cosmetics on an impulse while in my latest boots. 
The packaging itself is quite lovely, and it matches with the other They're Real products that Benefit has released. The only problem with the packaging is that sometimes the gel liner can clog the applicator, but this is easily managed if you clean it after use if you have the time!
The actual product is lovely, you twist the bottom and the gel is pushed up into the flexible applicator. You then slide this along your eyelid, it moves fluidly, but sometimes not enough gel is released and several applications are required to truly get a dark line. This isn't really a problem for me, as I sometimes use this eyeliner as an outline before filling in with a pencil eyeliner for more colour. This isn't great, but I still find the applicator makes the whole process so much easier (honestly, I've NEVER been able to do eyeliner this well) that it's still worth the purchase.
The eyeliner itself also has brilliant staying power, it doesn't drift nor crease, which is perfect.
If you're looking for the perfect gel applicator, this isn't quite it, but it's about as close as you are going to get in the current market. I also firmly believe the positives of this product completely outweigh it's negatives. Boots are currently offering a trade-in, bring an old eyeliner and swap for a sample of They're Real! So get in and give it a try!
Honestly the neatest line I could ever draw ever.


also check out my university accommodation, I got the brightest duvet that I could possibly find.
Thanks for reading, 
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs