Monday 9 February 2015

Greenwich Park





My parents came up to London for a visit this weekend just gone, and as I'd embarrassingly never visited Greenwich park, which has a crazy amount of places of historical importance, such as the Greenwich Observatory, the Greenwich Meridian and loads of museums and lots of beautiful architecture to boot. Also that massive boat, as if I could forget.
The whole place is beautiful, I love going to areas of greenery in the urban sprawl on London, and I'd love to return on a sunnier day than the rather overcast one I visited on. There's so much here that I also feel I missed a lot of it as we were rushing back for our reservation at the Rainforest Cafe. (it was lovely i've never eaten more food in my life).
Definitely worth the trip if you are in London, even if it's slightly out of the way, and it's a great place to take photos!

What I wore
Topshop Joni Jeans
Topshop Jumper
M&S Chelsea Jobs
Miss Selfridge Coat
(a.k.a my fave outfit ever ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs