Wednesday 15 July 2015

Missguided Sale Picks - Summer 2015

Oh man, this Missguided sale is so good I'm really upset that I have no money until next week (curse you monthly pay). Alas, I can still stare dreamily at the beautiful clothes that are out of my reach, and of course, so I can share my picks with everyone else.


Jersey Lace Up Skater Dress (love this girl's whole look)



The whole of the Activewear section was on a massive sale as I write this, so it's definitely worth a look as I've heard a lot about how good it is, and who doesn't love some gym clothes that make you feel amazing? I definitely seem to have gone for a full on summer, floaty feel, which is odd as I'm not really feeling all that summery, probably due to the weather being awful. Curse you British weather.
I'm loving the suede look clothes that are everywhere, the texture is amazing and makes some really interesting contrasts.
Hope you like my picks from the sale, do you have any?
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs