Wednesday 17 December 2014

Wintery Nails ft Essie


apologies for the poor nail polish application curse my
shaky hands
Ah gosh, I sit typing this up while I'm back in Cornwall, isn't that absolutely crazy? Can't believe I've already finished my first term at university, bleddy ridiculous i tell ya.

Anyway, a few weeks back I had my course's christmas meal, so I decided to up the game and do some real fancy nail work. And by fancy i mean, actually paint my nails ha ha... ha....
So I'd used this Essie nail paint before but found it a bit of a weird one one its own so I used a plain black Barry M polish as my base before going over it in Belugaria one of the NICEST nail varnishes I've ever used. Described as an 'encrusted' nail polish, it contains matte black glitter with discs of bright holographic discs that sparkly so nicely ah it's honestly so gorgeous.

Downside is that it chips pretty easy due to the bumpy nature of the application, and when you actually want to take the thing of your nails it's a complete nightmare, but most polishes with glitter are the same. It's also quite expensive as some nail varnish goes, but I bought this in the Naughty and Nice set, which also comes with a see through top coat with holographic pieces which is also gorgeous on top of paler shades! And the box set was only £12, so you save a couple of quid! Definitely worth a shot if you like a more different look for your nails!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs