Friday 24 October 2014

Friday Catch Up #1

Mum and I found the Moomin shop in Covent Garden!
Chillling with the Sphinx by Cleopatra's needle

St Paul's Cathedral


Hello again! I thought I'd post a few photos of my last few weeks, as a little summary of what I've been up to! Obviously these photos aren't completely representative... The majority of the photos on my phone are either photos of worksheets or rocks, and I wish I was joking. I've honestly been so busy, I've been auditioning for shows left right and centre (so far no luck lul) and hopefully I might be hearing about a radio show soon! I keep meaning to actually make more posts about outfits and exciting things but I can never find time to take a photo of myself/never feel comfortable! Hopefully I'll have time soon!
Also I'm hopfully making this Friday post a regular thing, so hopefully I'll have another post like this for you next week! Thanks for reading!
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs