Sunday 22 November 2015

Discovering New Music

Isn't discovering new music one of life's greatest pleasures? I've always thought so, and on that note I thought I would share with you a playlist composed of completely new songs to me, that I've been listening to while cowering under several blankets this weekend (yes, several).

In other news in my life, I am seeing Frank Turner again this weekend (hyped) and I've also applied to go on year abroad next year! Originally I wasn't planning on applying as I just didn't think it was going to be for me, and I've seen people that definitely didn't seem to enjoy theirs, so I was a bit wary. However after several of my housemates going on about it quite often I've reconsidered and I'm gonna be applying, although it's still not a guarantee whether I will go or not. I'm definitely currently excited about the prospect, as I think it will really push me out of my comfort zone, something I'm not quite that good at of recent times.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll be back with some outfit posts (I really want to do some, just need to figure out logistics of taking photos!) and some make up talks too!

Hope you like the music too!
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs